Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fantasy

I began

I began to loose myself


In a fantasy

You, me

A burning in my belly


You
      Snuck
In

Not too late

At night

You kissed my lips

My tongue

Home

where it belongs

You taste like

Home

You've tasted like it all along


I

Find

Myself


When I'm with you

I risk everything

Feeling's so true


I

uh

Lost myself


In a fantasy

A dream

You lay me down

Put me down

When I'm looking into you

Deep within those pools

I
  Can't
Describe how much

To you

Tell

You how much

I do

I really do

Love you


I lost


I lost myself in a fantasy

Where you were here

Lyin' in bed

.. With Me..

.. The Heat..

..The breeze..

..Summer In..



6

weeks..


Where'd it go?

The time.

Ofcourse as everyone says

It flew away

Out that same window

You came in

But time..

Will never fulfill my needs

Time will simply never..

Be enough

For me.

Especially when..



I'm lyin' here

Not close enough to you

Nor sleep

Lyin' here

Lost in my fantasy

I'm wreckless


Can get wild

Hard to control

But overlook that.

It all start with a single crave.

April 18th. If I tried,

I'd never,

In a trillion years,

Ever,

Let myself have the chance

To forget this day

This night

Feeling's so right

Only thing missing

Besides the blue

That belongs to me

Belongs to you

And is you

You're it

Here right now

These sheets

They're wet

With ocen sprays

Oceans that take my away

All whilst

I'm here

Lost floating on my mattress

Warm waters

Your blues

They're deeper than this sea

This need

To be with you

Mind consuming


In my room and

I'm all alone

I can't stand it

Thoughts they roam

All over my body

And also this

Place, Fantasies

Don't you hear that

Where ever you are

You're in the wrong place

I thought for sure

You belonged in these barriers

Outside of my mind

In my room,

Filling up body space

Don't you hear that

That wind

It blows for you

And everything

You've ever

In my world

Allowed or

Let in

It blows for you

And all you do

I losy my mind here

In fantasies

Because I know you'll never actually want to be here

With me

I forgot to add that part

To my dream

And with that though

I don't know what to believe

Only what I should

The waves,

They crash against the shore

And I know that I don't belong here

Or anywhere

Anymore

Bringing my mattress back,

Forcing it in through

My room door

So I take a step

Falling out of my head

Tripping into reality once again

Here I am

And reality is not what I'd ever wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment