Monday, July 29, 2013

Page 5,6 of my short story, "Moiety"

Annie cuddled up against me.
   "Think we could do something crazy?"
   "Like what?" Oh Anne-Marie and her ideas. I never knew what to expect with her.
   "Go skinny dipping with me, Jess. Let's start somethin'." Exactly.
   "Um, let's not and say we did." After five minutes of endless prodding from Annie, I finally agreed to strip down to my undies.
   "YES! Let's go!" She hopped off the log a little too eagerly and ran off into the moonlight infront of me, heading towards the river.
   AS I neared her, she stood facing the moon, as if to absorb it's energy. She was motionless for all of five seconds before she began to unbotton her over-sized shirt. It fell off her boney shoulders to the ground and she wrapped her arms around her close-to-bare chest. I didn't know what to say. She was beautiful with her long blonde locks and brown highlights, her thin frame, porceline skin, pokey hip bones,... she was wanted.
   Not wanting to rupture the masterpiece of my bestfriend almost naked beneath the full moon, I carefully took one step forward. My foot accidentally landed on a leaf, causing it to crunch.She turned her head, a wicked smile crossing her face as she watched me approach. You could see the blant excitement in her dark brown eyes. It rendered me speechless.
   I guess she was waiting on me. Ruining this moment, I continued onward. She hooked her thumbs in the bekt koops of her tiny daisy dukes that certaintly didn't keep the boys wondering too much. They inched their way off her hips, down her thighs, past her knobey kness bones. Finally they met her ankles and she stepped out of them. She reached her arms to the sky. What was she doing? She began running until she reached the doack and she dove into the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment